Shareholders who sign up for electronic delivery of proxy materials (notices of annual meetings, proxy statements, annual reports, and voting instruction forms) will be notified by e-mail when current year annual meeting materials are available.
E-delivery offers a number of benefits and conveniences:
- Eliminates bulky paper documents from your mailbox and personal files
- Provides the quickest delivery of the proxy statement, annual report, and related shareholder materials
- Reduces printing and mailing costs
- Reduces the environmental impact tied to printing
- Offers convenient and safe online proxy voting
SIGNING UP IS EASY!
You are a REGISTERED SHAREHOLDER if your shares are registered in your name by Computershare (our transfer agent) and are held in certificate or direct-registration (electronic) form. You will need the following to sign up:
Click here to enroll in e-delivery on Computershare's secure Web site or call Computershare Shareholder Services at 800.568.3476.
- Your email address
- Your social security number or U.S. taxpayer identification number
You are a BENEFICIAL SHAREHOLDER if you maintain your position in Flowers Foods stock through a broker or bank. Please contact your brokerage service or financial advisor to make arrangements for electronic delivery of your proxy materials.
You are a 401 (k) PARTICIPANT if you own shares in Flowers Foods stock through the company's 401(k) plan. You will need to confirm the following information to enroll for electronic delivery:
Click here to send an e-mail with the above information to Flowers Foods to request electronic delivery of your proxy materials.
- Your full name
- Your Social Security number
- Your mailing address
- Your e-mail address
Thank you for your investment in Flowers Foods and for helping us improve the efficiency of our shareholder communications and conserve natural resources.